Something to chew on

Friday, February 03, 2006

Feb. 3: Darn it

See, that's why I hate getting on the scale every day. This morning: 165.0. How did I gain half a pound in one day after only eating about 1300 calories for the last few days. Is there a full moon so that gravity is stronger??? I can hope...

Breakfast: 405 calories
Two scrambled eggs: 140 calories
Cup of 2 percent milk: 120 calories
Coffee/splenda/creamer: 45 calories

Lunch: 335 calories
Weight Watchers creamy parm chicken: 210 calories
One Hershey's kiss: 25 calories
Keebler "Right Bites" Chips Deluxe cookies: 100 calories (If you haven't had these yet, and you like the Nabisco 100-calorie packs of Chips Ahoy, these are WAY better. They're much more like a cookie than a cracker. I thank my friend Kellie for discovering them.)

Dinner: 775 calories
Okay, I'm pretty much guessing on that one. Cole and I had Chipotle for dinner. That has become our fast-food joint of choice. Nothing is battered or deep fried or sitting under a heat lamp for three hours before we even get there. I had their salad. It's just lettuce, grilled chicken, black beans, cheese and salsa, and a little vinaigrette dressing. Oh, and a few of their tortilla chips. Sure, 700 calories worth of salad and grilled chicken is better for me than 700 calories worth of chocolate cake. But I still don't like the number at all.

So, that means 1515 for the day.

Cole and I did walk a mile this evening. He's probably rolling his eyes as he reads this, but I like our time out in the fresh air together each day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger