Something to chew on

Thursday, September 25, 2008

An Experiment in Denim

I don't think I've put on a pair of jeans all summer. My daily wardrobe consists of t-shirts and draw-string shorts. Sometimes I even pair up a tank top and a simple skirt.

So with fall in the air and an upcoming trip to the northeast, where it will surely be a bit cooler, I've started planning what to pack in my mind. It will require long pants and sleeves, so I decided today to slip on a pair of jeans my butt hasn't seen since March.

If you haven't pulled up your favorite jeans all summer. Stop what you're doing now and go into your closet. I'm happy to say mine will be packed for the trip. They fit with no problems. If I wanna look my best in them, continuing on my ever-so-bumpy weight-loss journey will be best, but they do fit.

My point is this: Counting points is one way to measure, so is the number on the scale. But putting those jeans on today and looking in the mirror was just the test I needed to take.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger