Something to chew on

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Weekend Worries

I need to get a grip on the weekends. I'm only two weeks in to Weight Watchers again, and I'm doing great Monday through Friday. But the weekends I'm letting myself off the hook when it comes to counting points. I really hate to get into the cycle of losing two pounds in a week just to put them back on over the weekend.

I'm trying to make good decisions, but I know the scale would really show it if I made more of an effort on the weekends. Maybe that should be my goal for the week: Actually count points Saturday and Sunday. Yes. I'll do that.

Breakfast: breakfast burrito: 5 points
(scrambled egg, 6" tortilla, 1-point WW cheese)

Lunch: SouthBeach sandwich: 7 points
chips: 1 point
snack cakes: 1 point

Afternoon snack: peanut butter toast: 5 points

Dinner: cereal: 3 points
soymilk: 1 point

TOTAL: 23. Two more than I should be having starting this week, but we did run this evening... And how pitiful is it that I didn't get a single fresh fruit or veggie in today?!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger