Something to chew on

Monday, August 18, 2008

22 Points

This Weight Watchers thing is more fun if you think of the points as a numbers game. I have 22 points a day to chew on and 35 weekly points to use (or not) scattered throughout the week. I'm looking forward to trying again. I'm ready to eat healthier again and take better care of myself. I can do it.

Breakfast: cheese toast: 2 points
scrambled egg: 2 points

Lunch: Lean Cuisine sandwich: 7 points
applesauce: 1 point

Afternoon snack: snack cakes: 1 point

Dinner: pork chop: 6 points
apple: 1 point
sweet potato fries: 2 points

TOTAL: 22 points!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • I've been horrible lately and it shows. I think it's time for me too to start back at it!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 19, 2008 11:53 AM  

  • It feels great to be back on track. Granted, it's only been two full days, but I have a renewed sense of "I can do it!"

    By Blogger Summer, at August 19, 2008 8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger