Something to chew on

Monday, August 25, 2008

Catching up

Just some randomness...

I lost 1.4 pounds at my weigh in Saturday. I was pleased enough with that. Then I had a cupcake.

There is a lady in my meeting that drives me nuts. She was there when I was going to meetings before, and she's still there. She tries so hard to be the teacher's pet and just talks the whole time. Pam was out Saturday, so we had a sub, and this lady was seriously trying to run the meeting. I may have to switch my meeting time because she rubs me so the wrong way.

I'd like to lose 10 pounds by Thanksgiving.

Breakfast: donut: 5 points
banana: 2 points

Lunch: SouthBeach wraps: 5 points
applesauce: 1 point
snack cakes: 1 point

Afternoon snack: beef jerky: 1 point
bread: 2 points

Dinner: pork chops: 5 points
apple: 1 point
parm slices: 2 points

TOTAL: 25 points. Darn donut.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger