Something to chew on

Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Food Journal

Well, these last five days have gone well.

I've stayed at my points target or just barely over it. I've had plenty of water. We've run twice. Done two evenings of push ups. Eaten at home more this week than we have in ages. I hope there will be a nice move on the scale in the morning for my first weigh in back on track.

Breakfast: toast/cheese/scrambled egg stacker: 4 points

Lunch: soup: 2 points
half quesadilla: 4 points
snack cakes: 1 point

Afternoon snack: banana: 2 points

Dinner: grilled chicken: 4 points
zucchini fries: 3 points
Hatch risotto cake: 2 points
Hatch bread: 2 points

TOTAL: 24 points. I should have passed on the risotto cake. But it's Hatch Chile Fest time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger