Something to chew on

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday Food Journal

It's going to be a busy week. Two camera classes, haircut, running, work.

I'm sorry I haven't had more to say on the weight-loss front. I'm sure more will come to me when I get a little further into it. Maybe this is my way of keeping myself from obsessing. I eat. I count points. I go on about my day. No obsessing here.

Breakfast: breakfast cookie: 3 points
banana: 2 points

Lunch: grilled cheese sandwich: 5 points
applesauce: 1 point
snack cakes: 1 point

Afternoon snack: peanut butter toast: 4 points
Tootsie Roll Pop: 1 point
banana: 2 points

Dinner: cereal: 2 points
soymilk: 1 point

TOTAL: 22 points. I think I'll have to drop to 21 points next week.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • You are always so good. I need to get on track with you. I have been HORRIBLE lately and totally not caring!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 27, 2008 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger