Something to chew on

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Commercial Conflict

I know we all need to learn that it's OK to eat out, that we can eat out and not lose control. We should take along the tried-and-true lessons when we do: portion control, moderation, balance, etc. So, having a taco from Taco Bell doesn't seem so bad.

Here's my question though: Am I the only one who finds it strange that Carmen Electra is doing commercials right now for Taco Bell and NV, the "weight loss beauty pill"??? No other commentary, I just find it odd...

Oh, she's also doing Wolf/Ritz Camera commercials/ads right now too. I won't tell you the word that was used in our house last night describing someone who does so many commercials at once... HA!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger