Something to chew on

Friday, January 19, 2007

What a Week!

Well, this time a week ago, Cole and I were grabbing luggage and heading to the airport. Right now, I'm sitting at my desk with three dogs sleeping around me.

It's been a crazy week, but the boys have allowed Thunder to come in and start becoming a part of our little family much more smoothly than I expected. There have been a couple of barks here and there, don't get me wrong, but that's mostly T.J. just telling Thunder he doesn't want to play right now. No fights over food or toys or who is sitting closer to Cole. Now that the ice is thawed and down the drain, we've started getting ourselves into a regular walking routine that is good for all of us.

Now this weekend the real fun begins: Getting Thunder to understand that the cats are not an afternoon snack... I'll keep you posted!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • I'm sure Augie and CJ (is that the other one??) will be happy to help in the education of Thunder!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 19, 2007 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger