Something to chew on

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Snakes and Bras

Two food things on my mind this evening...

Did y'all watch Survivor tonight??? Yes there were fish and coconuts and rice, nothing new about that. But there was one point in the show where a sea snake (at least I believe that black and white striped icky thing was sea snake) regurgitated a polka-dotted snake. I saw it, grabbed my throat making gagging noises and squealing like a little girl. Cole missed it, so of course he had to rewind (isn't DVR super?!) and watch it again, and again, and again. In slow motion. We almost got to see my chicken salad from Chipotle... again. Sometimes technology is a bad thing.

But at least we know that snake eats, which is more that I can say for the girl in the yellow in this ad from Victoria's Secret. (This picture was in my e-mail inbox today. Those Secret Embrace bras are GREAT by the way!!!) Anyway... I have always thought that VS did a good job with their models. Yes, they're models. But Heidi Klum and Tyra Banks have bodies, real bodies. This girl is frightening. I mean, look at her arm!!! I literally shuttered when I saw that in my inbox. Please, VS and Limited Brands, if you're listening to your buyers at all. Thin is fine. Real bodies are even better. But skeletal is just plain scary. Pass that girl a pizza and a beer!!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • I thought I was seeing things when I saw the snake....that's was definitely gross!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 02, 2007 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger