Something to chew on

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I'm Starting "Tomorrow"

Anyone who has ever struggled with their weight has gotten to that point: the point where it is just time to do something serious.

Maybe it's a pair of jeans fitting too tight. Maybe it's the number on a scale. Maybe it's a reflection in a mirror or a look from a stranger. Perhaps it's a little bit of each.

I've been on this roller coaster for what seems like years now. Starting at 188, down to 142, up to 172, down to 150. I hover somewhere in the very middle, and I'd like to hover a little closer to the ground. Lower so to speak. It's not the losing that seems to be my problem; it's the maintaining.

So, after deciding today to eat everything in sight and start "tomorrow," I got a "please come back" card from Weight Watchers in the mail. Cole will be out tomorrow evening, so I'm going to the 6:30 meeting nearest our house. It's a sign that it is time.

Bathing-suit season is upon after all...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger