Something to chew on

Thursday, March 15, 2007

That Was Healthy

After what feels like 10 days of eating out and eating heavy, we had a healthy meal tonight. I'm not stuffed or miserable or feeling guilty, just happy that I had a good food day. I also had a good-food day. Simple, but here it is.

Thin, boneless pork chops seasoned with a sprinkle of kosher salt, course ground pepper, and a mix of dried herbs that I closed my eyes and pulled randomly from the pantry. I just seared the chops in a little bit of extra virgin olive oil for about four minutes on each side. Alongside the chops where alternating slices of Fuji apple and Parmesan cheese. Something about the sweet, juicy apple paired with the dry, sharp cheese is very delicious.

Oh, and a Diet Dr Pepper.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger