Something to chew on

Friday, March 09, 2007

How Many Calories in a SXSW Interactive Panel?

Well, Rex, Laura and Patrick are all coming into town this weekend for the Interactive portion of SXSW. I'm so excited that they are. Cole and I love getting to show a little bit of Austin off to them. (Though this will be Patrick's first visit here if I remember correctly.)

This weekend is in a way like Christmas to me. Doesn't the average American gain about five pounds during Christmas??? Well, I do the same during SXSW... HA!!! We always visit a couple (or four) Austin restaurants while they're here, and this visit will be no different.

I'll share a complete food recap, and hopefully pictures, soon.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger