Something to chew on

Friday, September 26, 2008

Drink up!

Yesterday I issued myself a little denim challenge. It didn't have anything to do with counting calories or the number on the scale. I was pleased with the results, and maybe one of my five readers out there decided to do the same. (Let me know if you did.)

So for some reason this morning I woke up thinking about other little challenges I could give myself on this journey to better health. So my challenge today: 10 cups of water.

I'm normally pretty good about getting six in, and on a good day when I run, eight is no problem. But I decided today to try to get 10 full services down the hatch. Whadya say? Wanna join me?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • I'm a water whore, but I am gonna keep closer tabs... another good idea. Your on a roll this week. What will you have next? Got some lottery numbers for me?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 26, 2008 11:37 PM  

  • I don't know how I got so behind on your blog...but I'm just now reading this. I love your little challenges. I will try and incorporate them too. Great ideas.

    I have been beating myself up a little because I just feel so fat. I repeate the mantra, "but you just had a baby"...but that doesn't always help.

    I can't start WW yet, as I'm still nursing. So your challenges will be fun for me!

    By Blogger Goaledgirl, at October 09, 2008 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger