Something to chew on

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The Heart of a Runner

I wish I had one. I really do.

I wish I had the gumption and drive to get up at 5:30 and get in a four-miler before work several days a week, like Jim.

I wish I didn't think of 14, 721 other things I could be doing while I'm running.

Cole and I are in our second week of the Couch-to-5K running program. Again. I'm hoping we can make it all the way through the nine weeks this time. Maybe by then, I'll be a runner at heart and can keep it going. For fun!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Goodluck!!!!

    By Anonymous Denise, at April 10, 2009 1:03 AM  

  • Super Summer,

    The only way I do it is to set goals and work my plan. Otherwise, I would never get out of bed that early.

    I know you can do it. The fun part is when it becomes a habit and you get to tell yourself, "Good job."

    Good luck!

    By Blogger Jim, at April 12, 2009 7:02 PM  

  • ckI have my couch to 5K print out sitting on the treadmill. I got up to week 3 once!

    By Blogger Goaledgirl, at April 23, 2009 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger