Something to chew on

Friday, March 06, 2009

My Group Therapy



A group of bloggers and food lovers got together last night for our second "let's read a good book, have some great food and get together to talk about it all" meeting last night. We had a blast!

For me, these get-togethers are sorta like therapy for me. From time to time, I worry that I've got such a scary love/hate relationship with food. (It's evil. It's necessity. It's delicious. It's fattening. It's fun. It's fuel. I want it all. I'll never eat again.) But getting to visit with people who love and respect food in a healthy way makes me feel good.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • I know. Believe it or not, I have a very similar relationship with food. Sometimes I struggle to stay away from my allergens and food that I know isn't good for me. I love it all and I want it all, but I don't want to feel sick and get cancer as a result.

    But, I agree. Spending time with folks in an environment where responsible food is emphasized and the love of really good food is so prominent, makes me feel great:)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 07, 2009 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger