Something to chew on

Monday, October 20, 2008

It's a New Day

The fun is over. Time to get serious (and healthy).

Breakfast: 3/4 cup Honey Bunches of Oats With Chocolate: 3 points
1/2 cup soymilk: 1 point
banana: 2 points

Lunch: ham/cheese sandwich on whole grain: 6 points
pretzels: 2 points
snack cakes: 1 point

Afternoon snack: Halloween candy: 4 points

Dinner: pork chops: 4 points
mac-n-cheese: 5 points
apple: 1 point

TOTAL: 29 points. Not good, but at least I was paying attention.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I am with you... I am at my heaviest right now and I just want to cry... It's time to get serious.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 22, 2008 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger