Something to chew on

Friday, July 31, 2009

Sick of "Dieting"

One of these days, I'll get to a healthy and happy weight and I'll learn to maintain it. All of this yo-yo dieting over the years has taught me that that is the weakest link in my dieting chain. I'm good at losing weight. I'm also good at gaining it back.

So yesterday -- I just felt like the time was right this week -- I had a consultation with a sweet lady named Tish at Jenny Craig. The thought of having to "diet" again makes my head hurt, but walking in those doors yesterday and walking out with a plan feels great!

I did Jenny Craig years ago and was very successful with it. The structure and plan are good for me. Today will be my first full day back on the plan (I did have a Jenny dinner last night) and I'm feeling motivated and ready. Now let's see how long that actually lasts!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger