Something to chew on

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Feb. 5: Super Bowl Sunday

164.0 this morning. How does that happen after a day of being so good??? Well, okay, a burger a fries isn't good, but my calories count was. As soon as Cole gets his lazy butt out of bed, we're going to go to the hike and bike trail again. I'm so glad that's become a regular weekend thing for us. It's nice to get to visit while we get some exercise and talk to cute dogs.

It's 9:15 a.m. as I type right now, and I'm thinking I may not fully count calories today. Should I give myself Sundays off??? Not from watching what I eat, just from doing the calculations. I'm considering it... Just keeping an eye on portions and keeping the calculator in the "off" position today. I'll let you know what I decide, of course.

Well, it's been decided. Sunday is an off day. Again, not a day to go nuts and eat everything in site, just a day to relax a little and not do any calculations. With today being Super Bowl Sunday, I don't expect it to be a banner day. But at least we got up and walked three miles this morning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger