Something to chew on

Monday, July 30, 2007

Wrapping up the Weekend

Nothing much to say here this evening: I ate like crap this weekend and today, my Daddy was in a house fire yesterday (everyone's okay and they're in a hotel while they look for a new place), and I broke my glasses a couple of hours ago so I don't want to stare at the computer for too long.

Tomorrow's a new day. I forgive myself for the burger and fries I had for dinner, and I commit to making the rest of the week a good one.

Oh yeah, .6 gone when I weighed Saturday morning. Not what I was hoping or expecting, but still a loss.

Check your smoke detectors before the week is over.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger