Something to chew on

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Scale at Home

Progress. I stepped on my scale at home this morning and saw progress for the first time in three weeks. I know you're not supposed to track your weight on two different scales, that you should stick with one for consistency. But I've been doing this for a while now, and I've figured out the difference between our scale and the official WW scale. Just seeing the change at home this morning makes me darn sure that Saturday's step up on the official scale will show a decent loss.

Now, if I can just behave the rest of this week and not blow it...

How my day added up:

Breakfast: Smart Ones muffin: 4 points

Mid-morning snack: yogurt smoothie: 1 point

Lunch: lettuce wrap: 3 points
black beans: 2 points
rice: 3 points
chips and salsa: 3 points

Afternoon snack: English muffin: 2 points

Dinner: pork chops, apple, parmesan: 6 points

TOTAL: 24 points.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger