Something to chew on

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thursday Nerves

Why is it that every Thursday I get nervous about my upcoming Saturday weigh in??? I step on our scale here at home almost every day to keep an eye on how things are going. And according to our non-official scale, there hasn't been much movement this week. It's frustrating.

But then I remind myself that a slow loss with lessons learned and mastered along the way is the best route to take. I try to remember that I am 39 pounds lighter than I was at one not-too-distant time in my life, and that alone is a giant win. Or loss if you want to think of it that way.

I want to be very good today and tomorrow as I get ready for my weigh in on the official WW scale. So my plan includes extra water, an extra walk with each dog and 10 minutes each day on the Hula Hoop. Good times!!!

What I put in my mouth today...

Breakfast:
toasted English muffin and honey: 3 points

Mid-morning snack: banana: 2 points

Lunch: Which Wich? sandwich: 7 points
chips: 4 points


Afternoon snack: peanut butter and saltines: 5 points

Dinner: ham and cheese wrap: 3 points
carrots and Ranch dip: 1 point

TOTAL: 25 points. Three over what I was aiming for. But Thunder and I did walk 3.1 miles at the Hike and Bike Trail this evening. He even pulled me up to a jog a few times.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger