Something to chew on

Monday, July 09, 2007

Monday Food Journal

Nothing to see here today except a list of points... boring. hehe

I'm headed to Kellie's this evening for a few hours of scrappin' with the girls, and I'll grab dinner and a big Diet Coke for my drive.

Sorry there's not more to say. But I was afraid not blogging today would mean not keeping points. And with only 9.4 official pounds to reach goal, I wanna do the best I can the next few weeks.

Breakfast:
Rice Krispies w/strawberries: 2 points
1/2 cup soy milk: 1 point

Mid-morning snack: banana: 2 points

Lunch: tortilla pizza: 5 points
side of pickled okra: 0 points
WW snack cake: 1 point

Afternoon snack: saltines: 1 point
cracker-cuts cheese: 3 points
sliced tomato: 0 points

Afternoon snack part II: granola bites: 2 points

Dinner: Chick-Fil-A nuggets: 6 points

TOTAL: 23 points. Cool!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger