Something to chew on

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Two Days Until Weighing

I'm nervous about weighing come Saturday morning. I think at this point in the week, I'm gonna be happy to have just stayed the same.

Here's how my day added up:

Breakfast:
WW muffin: 4 points

Mid-morning snack: 7 pecan halves: 3 points

Lunch: chicken and pasta: 6 points
fresh tomato: 0 points
carrots: 0 points
ranch dip: 2 points

Afternoon snack: saltines: 1 point
WW snack cake: 1 point

Dinner: pork loin: 5 points
salad: 3 points

TOTAL: 25 points, 3 over for the day. Not great.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • I think you're doing a GREAT JOB!

    Remember, the weight just as long to come on as it will to take it back off. (Even though it may not seem like it!)

    Good luck at your weigh-in!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 06, 2007 12:21 PM  

  • Thanks, Jenni. I'd definitely call it a successful weigh in, with a 1.6 pound loss... :-D

    By Blogger Summer, at July 07, 2007 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger