Something to chew on

Friday, June 15, 2007

I Love the Smell of Scales in the Morning

I can't really remember when I become a Saturday-morning weigher instead of a Thursday-evening weigher, but it hasn't been too long at all. I like going to the Saturday meeting. The leader is a little more enthusiast than any normal human should be at 9 a.m., but she really knows her stuff and is very encouraging and helpful.

I feel positive that come tomorrow I will have lost the one pound that will take me to a total of 10 lost. I've counted points this week, drank plenty of water and walked several miles with several dogs. I'll keep you posted...

How my day looked...

Breakfast: SB cereal bar: 3 points
yogurt smoothie: 1 point

Lunch: quesadilla: 8 points
WW chocolate/caramel bar: 1 point

Afternoon snack: mixed nuts: 3 points
sugar wafers: 3 points

Dinner: pork chops, apple and parmesan cheese: 6 points

TOTAL: 25 points. Not the best day of the week. I should have had just one afternoon snack instead of two... HA!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger