Something to chew on

Monday, June 11, 2007

This is the Week

I really want to hit 10 pounds this week. I know I said that three weeks ago. But I have a renewed sense of determination for some reason. Maybe it's that I put on a bathing suit yesterday. Maybe it's just that I know I haven't been doing as well as I could have been. Maybe it's the new jeans that I'd like to wear AND breathe in...

My tally for today...

Breakfast: WW cinnamon swirl bar: 2 points
yogurt smoothie: 1 point

Mid-morning snack: banana: 2 points

Lunch: SB wraps: 4 points
veggie chips: 2 points

Afternoon snack: pretzels: 2 points

Dinner: nuggets: 3 points
fries: 6 points

TOTAL: 22 points.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger