Something to chew on

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Being a Bottomless Pit

If you're a girl, you'll understand. There are a few days each month when I am an absolute black hole of starving emptiness. No amount of food could fill the bottomless, vacuous pit which is my stomach during these couple of days. After being sick for a few days and now this, I'm holding off on weighing until Saturday morning. Plus, Thunder had a vet appointment this evening that would have had me late to my regular meeting time. (Nothing serious, just a couple of annual shots.)

I need to get a grip. And I know after these couple of rabid days I'll be able to count points with a little more enthusiasm.


Labels:

1 Comments:

  • OMG I am like that all the time lately. I'm blaming it on my new birth control, but I've gained about 5 pounds in two months and I CAN'T MAKE IT STOP!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 19, 2007 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger