Something to chew on

Thursday, April 26, 2007

How Much Does My Skirt Weigh???

I'm going with 0.4 pounds. That's how much the scale said I had gained when I weighed in this evening.

There is nothing that makes me feel crazier and more obsessed than standing in the closet with my eyes closed and a pair of shorts in each hand. Does one pair weigh more than the other??? Maybe I should switch hands and see if I feel a difference... Yep, the gray pair is lighter than the navy pair. I'll wear them.

I didn't do that this evening. I just threw on a skirt and tank top and went about my day. Lesson learned: being crazy in the privacy of my own closet really does help.

I don't want to make excuses. I simply want to see progress. After a great 4.8 pound loss last week, I was hoping to simply stay where I was after my trip to Nashville. I tried to plan and make smart choices, and I think I did well in that department. I may have not gotten enough water in each day. And I also didn't have three dogs to walk several times each day while I was away. Again, I'm not trying to make excuses. So what happened??? Why the slight gain???

Yeah, I'm blaming the skirt...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger