Something to chew on

Friday, April 13, 2007

Eating My Way Through Friday the 13th

Breakfast: muffin: 3 points
banana: 2 points

Mid-morning snack: WW snack cake: 1 point

Lunch: Sonic jr. burger: 9 points

Afternoon snack: trail mix: 3 points.

I love the "Hit the Trail Mix" that HEB sells. It's made with raisins, M&Ms, peanuts, cashews and almonds. It's perfect when I need sweet and salty. And the nuts give me the shot of protein I need when I'm on the edge of passing out.

Dinner: brown rice: 3 points
asparagus roasted in olive oil and dried herbs: 1 point
breadsticks: 1 point

Dessert: Skinny Cow ice cream bar: 2 points.

TOTAL: 25 points. 22 for the day and 3 extra from my weekly allotment.

It's been a rough day.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger