Something to chew on

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Being Sick Sucks

After five days of eating no more than 10 points a day worth of saltines and dry toast, and having nothing but Gatorade and bathroom floors to blog about, I'm finally feeling back to normal.

Remember Wednesday when I was getting ready to quit Diet Dr Pepper??? I was gonna take it slow, cut back gradually. Well, DP was actually the first thing I put on my stomach Wednesday morning after taking Mom to work, and it all went downhill from there. So, after going cold turkey (not by choice) and getting through the massive withdrawal headaches that came on top of whatever bug had crawled into my stomach and died, I haven't had a DP in six days. I believe Sprite will now be my go-to bubbly drink of choice. But I won't be drinking one every day.

Tomorrow I'll be back to eating like I should and counting points again. It will be interesting to see what the scale has to say about all of this come Thursday evening...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger