Something to chew on

Monday, May 07, 2007

Busy Week Ahead

It's Monday. And already I know it's going to be a busy week...

Wednesday I'm having lunch with a group of clients. Thursday I'm meeting Mom at the mall to shop for Gran's birthday during lunch and then stepping on the official scale that evening. Friday evening I'm driving to Brownwood for Gran's 75th birthday brunch the next morning. I'll then drive immediately back to Austin. Saturday evening we're going to a friend's crawfish boil/party, and Sunday is Mother's Day to be spent on the lake. My plan for getting through the weekly safely, with hopefully a loss???

  • When eating on the road, split a meal with Mom or order the kid size.
  • Put a few snacks like bananas or granola bars in my purse for when the need hits me.
  • Drink plenty of water. It's hard to do on the road. I'll be making a pit stop in every small town between here and there.
  • Eat a small piece of birthday cake. How often does Gran turn 75?!?!
Here's how my day went with points...

Breakfast:
Smart Ones muffin: 4 points

Mid-morning snack: yogurt: 2 points

Lunch: grilled chicken sandwich: 5 points
cup of fruit: 1 points

Mid-afternoon snack: cheese toast: 4 points

Dinner: lasagna: 6 points
salad: 2 points

TOTAL: 24 points. Two from my wiggle-room points. "Not too shabby" as Cole would say.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger