Something to chew on

Sunday, May 20, 2007

An Update on the Scale

Well, I didn't make it to my regular weigh in Thursday evening, so I opted to go Saturday morning. I felt out of my element a bit: none of my regular fellow losers were there, neither was my regular Leader. But one thing was the same: those blasted scales.

I was nervous about climbing up there. I had several days of being sick followed by several days of eating everything in sight. Mind you, I have learned enough not to eat a whole cake when I see it, but I do allow myself a bite or two of said cake. Anyway, the time had come to step up. Just for good measure I slipped my shoes off, took a deep breath and closed my eyes. And lost two pounds!!! For a total loss of nine pounds now.

My goal this week is simple: To make it to an even 10.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger