Something to chew on

Monday, May 28, 2007

Getting Over the Weekend

Time to buckle down.

It amazes me sometimes how quickly the scale turns on you after a weekend of not counting points. There was too much meat and birthday cake and fries at the theater. And, I started reading The Omnivore's Dilemma this weekend. Although I haven't gotten into anything scary quiet yet, I'm sure this book with cause at least a small shift in the way I feed my body. I'll keep you posted...

Breakfast:
yogurt: 2 points
granola bites: 2 points

Mid-morning snack: mini candy bars: 2 point

Lunch: South Beach wraps: 5 points
Melba toast: 1 point

Afternoon snack: saltines: 1 point

Dinner: steak fajita salad: 6 points
tortilla: 2 points

TOTAL: 21 points.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger