Something to chew on

Monday, June 04, 2007

Late With Hitting the Scale

I haven't weighed in over a week. I mean, I weigh here at the house and keep an eye on what's going on, but I haven't stepped on the Weight Watchers scale to get the official count. I'm hoping to do that Thursday morning.

And I need to determine what my ultimate goal will be, but until then, I'm taking a page from Southern Fried Fatty's book. Mini-goals of five pounds each. My first one: 3.2 pounds until I hit a weight that ends in a zero. Then I'll do a couple of mini five-pound goals and see how that goes.


Breakfast:
yogurt smoothie: 1 point
Quaker breakfast cookie: 3 points

Mid-morning snack: oatmeal raisin bar: 1 point

Lunch: sandwich: 6 points
pretzels: 2 points

Afternoon snack: banana: 2 points

Dinner: baked potato with salsa and Butter Buds: 4 points
grilled chicken: 4 points

TOTAL: 23 points. I'll take it!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for the link! I am a WW Lifetime Member. I first met my goal weight around 1995. That was before the point system. You had to eat a certain number of proteins, dairy, fruit, veggies, fats, etc. everyday. I think I prefer that to the points. Points give me too much freedom and it doesn't seem as though they enforce the minimum amount of dairy, veggies, etc. that you should have everyday. Just make sure you are at least eating your minimum allowed points.
    One good thing about having "mini goals" is that it takes the pressure off to lose so quickly. Slow is better! I never thought I would say that. Good Luck!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 05, 2007 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger