Something to chew on

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My Which Wich? Review

Remember ages ago when I said I had given up Subway for a great sandwich place called Which Wich? ??

Well, there is a kindred wich spirit in Nashville who has decided to tackle the whole menu. That will mean a total of 51 wiches under his belt by the time he finishes. Chris has eaten (and for the most part really enjoyed) the first 10 on the menu, and he's enlisting other wich fans to join him. So I did...

Read my full review of the Tomato and Avocado wich on Chris' blog. It was yummy!!!

I wonder if he'll let me do another one...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • You can review as many wiches as you would like Summer. It really was a great review. Well done!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 13, 2007 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger