Something to chew on

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tuesday Food Journal

Mom and I are heading to Nomadic Notions this evening for an earring beading class. She's so much better at this sorta thing than I am, but I think it will be fun. Maybe I'll surprise myself and make something fabulous!!!

So, nothing exciting here, just my food journal for the day. Wouldn't it be nice to lose a full pound this week?!?!

I wonder if the salad I ate for dinner last night negated the ice cream that I had for dessert??? Probably the other way around...

Breakfast:
toasted English muffin: 2 points
apple juice: 2 points

Mid-morning snack: Nutri-grain Fruit and Nut Bar: 2 points

Lunch: chicken salad sandwich: 7 points
fruit cup: 1 point

Afternoon snack: two WW carrot snack cakes: 2 points

Dinner: Chick-Fil-A nuggets: 6 points

TOTAL: 22 points

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger