Something to chew on

Monday, November 05, 2007

Random Monday Thoughts

An update on the scale: 0.8 down when I weighed in Saturday morning. That puts me 0.8 pounds away from reaching the 10 percent mark since starting with Weight Watchers and 6.8 pounds away from my goal. I really hope to do that by Christmas. Can I just tell you, reaching that goal weight will mean that will be down 26 percent of my all-time high?!?! That just floors me...

We ate horribly this weekend. Working on the house, painting, cleaning, running errands. Hopefully we'll be moved back into the office this evening and out of the hallway, and I can start cooking and eating better (and not on the run) tomorrow.

It makes me nervous when people cough in public without covering their mouths.

I miss French fries.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger