Something to chew on

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Treats

I could eat my weight in candy corn. Seriously. Real candy corn, not the chocolate or caramel or green apple kind. The old-fashioned, yummy stuffy that'll give you a stomachache when you eat too much...

So, what are you handing out to the ghosts and goblins and princesses that show up at your door this evening???

I wanted to buy some little toys like bottles of bubbles or something along those lines (last year we handed out play-doh and giant gummy spiders), but I just didn't get around to the toy shopping this year. So it's individual packages of Scooby-Doo cookies and Sponge Bob crackers, Twizlers, Reese's white chocolate peanut-butter cups and mini M&Ms. As of press time, I've had one little packet of the M&Ms and one peanut-butter cup. I think I've shown tremendous control!!! hehe

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Great idea to hand out little toys to trick or treaters! We bought way too much candy this year! Let's see if I can remember everything we handed out: sour patch kids, swedish fish, snickers, baby ruth, nestle crunch, hundred grand bars, and butterfingers. I think that's it! Many of those came in combo packs though ;-)

    And unlike you, I've shown no control whatsoever! I've been eating Halloween candy like crazy for the past five days :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 02, 2007 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger