Something to chew on

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday Food Journal

I'm having deep thoughts about my red-flag weight, you know, the weight which I will never allow myself to go above again. But I'm tired. So I think it will have to wait until tomorrow.

You get my fascinating food journal instead...

Breakfast: oatmeal: 3 points

Mid-morning snack: banana: 2 points

Lunch: grilled cheese sandwich: 7 points
chips and salsa: 2 points

Afternoon snack: oatmeal: 2 points

Dinner: grilled chicken: 4 points
steamed green beans: 0 points
roasted asparagus: 0 points
ice cream: 6 points

TOTAL: 26 points. Not bad considering there was ice cream in the mix.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger