Something to chew on

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

My New Favorite Breakfast

Have you tried Quaker's new Simple Harvest oatmeal yet??? You should. It's so good!!!

So far, I've only tried the Maple Brown Sugar With Pecans variety, and I give it two thumbs up. It doesn't look or feel or taste the least bit artificial. That's because it's not. So yummy. I can't wait to try the other flavors.

Listen to this ingredients list of words I can so pronounce:
  • Whole grain rolled oats
  • Whole grain rolled wheat
  • Rolled barley
  • Whole grain rolled rye
  • Sugar
  • Pecans
  • Whole flaxseed
  • Oat flour
  • Natural flavors
  • Salt
  • Molasses
With 160 calories, 3.5 grams of fat and 4 grams of fiber, each packet (when made with water) is just 3 Weight Watchers points. There are also 4 grams of protein to keep you going through the morning. I didn't even need a mid-morning snack today.

Let me know what you think.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger