Something to chew on

Monday, September 24, 2007

Finally a Good Loss

I weighed a little early Saturday morning so that Cole and I could hit the lake at a decent hour, so that we could then go to a party Saturday evening. And I lost 1.4 pounds. Yay, me!!!

It was my first decent loss in several weeks, and I was (and still am) very thrilled. I'm hoping to lose 3.6 more before we head to NYC soon. And with that jump start, I think I can do it.

Breakfast: Smart Ones muffin: 4 points

Mid-morning snack: banana: 2 points

Lunch: quesadilla: 6 points
chips and salsa: 2 point

Afternoon snack: peanut butter and crackers: 4 points

Dinner: sandwich: 7 points
chips: 3 points

TOTAL: 28 points. Not great.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger