Something to chew on

Friday, September 21, 2007

My Real Age, Revisited

Just for fun last August, I took the Real Age quiz to see what it had to say. At the time, I was 34.9 years old with a "Real Age" of 32.9. I didn't think that was too bad, and I wanted to do it again six months later.

Well, I forgot to do it six months later, but I did requiz myself almost exactly a year later (a few weeks ago). My calendar age is now 35.9 and the Real Age system told me I was 32.9. So, according to the calendar, I've aged a year (don't get me started on turning 36), but according to my fitness levels and diet and the way I care for my teeth, I'm holding steady. I think that's good!!!

My points for the day:

Breakfast:
Smart Ones muffin: 4 points

Mid-morning snack: yogurt: 1 point
1/2 cup Cheerios: 1 point

Lunch: English muffin pizzas: 5 points
pineapple: 1 point
WW/Whitman's candy: 1 point

Afternoon snack: mini bagel: 2 points
peanut butter: 2 points

Dinner: pork chops: 4 points
apple: 1 point
parmesan: 1 point
snack cakes: 1 point

TOTAL: 24 points. Tomorrow is weigh-in day. Wish me luck!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger