Something to chew on

Thursday, August 24, 2006

My "Real Age"

Okay, I'm still gonna answer the "how old are you?" question with "29" as long as I can (Cole is laughing at me right now), but yesterday I actually did the quiz/survey thing at RealAge.com. Wild. It's actually telling me that I'm two years yonger than the calendar says, which I didn't think was too bad.

I am 34.9; it calculated 32.9.

Things like not smoking, not having a long commute, eating breakfast every day and taking a daily vitamin helped take the months away. But I still have to work on getting my weight down, eating more veggies, flossing more often and exercising more. Tell me something I didn't know!!!

Note to self: Take the suvey again in six months and see how I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger