Something to chew on

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Into the Groove

I hope that come Saturday morning, when I step on the scale on Weight Watchers, I can at least have maintained. I didn't want to, but I stepped on our scale here this morning. I was having scale withdrawals after five days of having no idea what the numbers were doing.

I was pleasantly surprised. But getting back into the groove today and tomorrow will be the trick and tell the truth. We'll see how it goes...

Today in points:

Breakfast: oatmeal: 3 points

Mid-morning snack: apple parfait: 2 points

Lunch: panini: 6 points
pretzels: 2 points

Afternoon snack: snack cakes: 1 point
fruit and grain bar: 2 points

Dinner: pork chops: 3 points
sweet potatoes: 3 points
snack cakes: 1 point

TOTAL: 23 points. I'm pleased for my first day back on track...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger