Something to chew on

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Feeling Better

I ended yesterday feeling defeated, like all my weight-loss efforts were for nothing, like I was starting all over from the very beginning 40 pounds ago.

But today I feel better. I've learned my lesson. I know it's my call to move forward. And I hesitantly stepped on the scale this morning, not expecting a loss (quite the opposite), but simply wanting to put a number in my head to give myself a jumping-off point for moving forward.

It's okay. I'm not beating myself up or feeling guilt today. But I hate it, I hate all the pounds that I've let slide back on since mid-November. But I embrace them as a lesson learned. And I promise to kick their butts very soon!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I'm there myself, Summer. I think it happens to the best of us. :-) What I've decided not to do is to give in to the defeat, and instead hit up WW again.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 02, 2008 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger