Something to chew on

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Focus

Today, I will focus. Today, I will play the numbers game and work the points in the way I should. I will drink plenty of water. I will walk the dogs an extra block. I will eat some fresh fruits and veggies.

I haven't weighed in over a week. Not on my scale at home, not at a meeting. (I missed Saturday's meeting since we were in Nashville, and I didn't bother to find one there.) After I make myself behave today, perhaps I'll weigh tomorrow and see where I am...

Breakfast: oatmeal: 2 points

Mid-morning snack: banana: 2 points

Lunch: chicken nuggets: 6 points

Afternoon snack: dried cranberries and peanuts: 3 points

Dinner: sausage: 5 points
sweet potato: 2 points
saltines: 1 point

TOTAL points: 21 points

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger