Something to chew on

Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday Food Journal

I have not been a very good Weight Watchers member this week. Sure, I have all the information in my head, I've been tracking points and watching the number on my pedometer. I've been drinking plenty of water. But I haven't been telling myself "no". What is it about this holiday business that makes us think we just coast for a month or so???

Tomorrow morning I will step on the scale. I will brave the number if nothing else but to give myself a jumping off point from right that very point, right that very moment.

Breakfast: cereal and soymilk: 3 points

Mid-morning snack: yogurt smoothie: 1 point

Lunch: sushi: 6 points
snack cakes: 1 point

Afternoon snack: dried bananas: 3 points

Dinner: spaghetti: 7 points
garlic bread: 4 points

TOTAL points: 25
TOTAL steps: 8,337

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger