Something to chew on

Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

It was an accident. I didn't mean to. It was not in my plans. But I went shopping this morning.

Just to Target. Oh, and Hobby Lobby. I needed detergent and coffee, and I thought shopping in the grocery half of our new Super Target would keep me away from the crowds and sales. I was wrong. I caved. I went over there. And I actually got a couple of good deals: fleece for my cousin's three kids, a coffee pot for Daddy and his wife (they recently moved after a house fire gutted the garage and kitchen of their old place) and some oh-so-cute wrapping paper. It wasn't planned, but it happened anyway...

Unrelated: Other than an extra piece of pie yesterday, I stuck to my plan. And even though I shouldn't have (man, I'm breaking all the rules today), I stepped on the scale, just to get a feel of how it went. Fine. I even had a little loss when compared to stepping up there a couple of days ago. I don't know if I will get to "officially" weigh in this weekend, but at least I'm not wrestling with any turkey-flavored guilt today. It was a nice Thanksgiving. My in-laws are always great hosts, and the Cowboys won.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger