Something to chew on

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Nibbling My Way Through the Holidays

This time of year is so busy, which makes it so easy to just let go and forget the rules of healthy eating.

Lots of running around, so we're grabbing food on the go. It's cold out, so we grab sweet, fancy coffee for the ride. Other errands to run, so going to the grocery store gets put off and put off and put off. And since we're on the go, planning and preparing is a lost art.

But with one week to go until Christmas, I'm going to try to get a grip. I'd like to plan out the rest of the week and stick to that plan. I'd like to not lose any more control. I'd like to look in the mirror and be happy with what I see. I'm getting there...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger