Something to chew on

Monday, December 10, 2007

After the Weekend

Just some quick catching up...

Total steps on Saturday: 11,716.
Total steps on Sunday: 10,108.
Total loss when I weighed: Well, there wasn't a loss. There was a gain of 0.8. I really am the worst Weight Watchers member ever. That's 3 pounds in the wrong direction since the first week of November. I'm not surprised. I'm not going to Pam and telling her that I don't understand and I don't know what's going on. I do. I get it. I've given myself permission way too often lately to skip counting points on weekends, to have an extra cookie, to have one more bite. Then one more. I've talked to myself too much about getting back on track "tomorrow." Which then becomes then next day. A few tomorrows turn into a week, a couple of weeks turn into a month, and there you go. Three pounds.

I thought that just getting through the holidays without a significant gain would be okay with me. But I'm not happy with what I've let happen. I have let myself slip and relax, and it turned into a gain. I recognize that all this isn't happening to me; I'm allowing it to happen. And that's quite enough.

Cole and I are headed to Nashville later in the week for Hammock's annual Christmas party which is always a blast. Traveling is always a challenge. I need to come up with a good plan...

Today's numbers:

Breakfast: oatmeal: 3 points

Mid-morning snack: banana: 2 points
oatmeal-chocolate cookie: 2 points

Lunch: English muffin pizzas: 4 points
apple: 1 point
two chocolate bites: 4 points

Afternoon snack: dried cranberries and peanuts: 3 points

Dinner: grilled chicken: 4 points
green beans: 0 points
artichoke hearts: 1 point
chocolate/cherry bites: 2 points

TOTAL points: 26 points
TOTAL steps: 10,776. That's three days in a row of 10,000+. At least I'm doing something right...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Now quit being so hard on yourself!! You look great....enjoy the holidays without tooooo much stress about it....January is close at hand. :)

    By Blogger lcreekmo, at December 22, 2007 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.flickr.com
SummerTX's photos More of SummerTX's photos
          Healthy Lifestyle Blogger